Search This Blog

Thursday, January 4, 2018

A New Subscription Box!


Pop Reads Box Review
December 2017 Box
Their 1st Box Ever!

What was in the box:
  • An Elf movie quote print by LittleInklingDesign
  • Marshmallow Cocoa Pop by BellaRoseChocolates (It was perfect and  yummy for hot chocolate making!)
  • Candle from Diocandleco.
  • An Elf movie Funko pop (I got Jovie, but Buddy or a Buddy Chase were also an option)
  • Hagrid magnet book mark by BearlyPaperco.
  • And the book of the month was Prince in Disguise by Stephanie Kate Strohm 

Overall thoughts:
I loved this box! I’ve tried many boxes over the past few years and have mostly ended up sticking with Owlcrate and Uppercase. If Pop Reads can stay constantly good I may have to add them to my permanent line up. The hot cocoa pop was delicious and chocolate is definitely a way to my heart. The candle smells great, very Christmas/winter like. The Funko Pop was a pleasant surprise. I wasn’t sure what I’d be sent, but I love Elf so this one was perfect for my collection. I had my Jovie displayed next to the quote print they send on my fire place. The perfect decoration addition! I love magnetic book marks and this Hagrid is so cute! He looks like he has a cup of cocoa and is already for the winter. I had already read the book (checkout my review in an earlier post) and loved it so I was so happy to receive a nice hardcover copy of it. I also met the author of the book at a YA Conference and she was so nice, so I’m happy to see her work in one of the Book Subscription Boxes. Overall I’d give this box a 5 Star review. Keep up the good work Pop Reads! I can’t wait to see what the future will bring from you!


Their next theme for January is “The Thief and the Cat” and comes with 2 Pops!!! My guess for the book is “Unearthed” but that’s only a guess. 

No comments:

Post a Comment